Sunday 26 May 2013

Together We Go Far....

After some recent impactful events, my husband and I decided to take a few moments to reflect on them and plan what we would like to do in the future.   

I wanted to create a card as a reminder that we can achieve great things together.   While looking through my favourite dies, I found this Cheery Lynn Design Frame die - Homeward Bound.   The design fit perfectly to my theme.   Ducks always fly together in the V formation to help them conserve energy and enable them to go the distance.  Using the distress inks, I created a dawn/dust background to reflect a "TEAMed" journey of a lifetime.  

I am also entering this card in the Cheery Lynn Make It Manly blog challenge.  Always amaze at what others made with the beautifuf Cheery Lynn dies.

XOXO


   

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous take on our theme this week Mae, thanks for joining us over at Cheery Lynn.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below.