This is a card I made from one of Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas paper collection I found from the 70% discount paper stack in a local scrapbooking store. Perfect for a nostalgic Christmas ambience with the grungy style.
Other materials I used for this card:
- Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia (S5-055) to cut my felt flowers
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers Ranger DUSTY CONCORD to darken middle of the flowers
- Spellbinders Nestabilities dies Eyelet Circles (S4-304) to cut the metal foil
- Cheery Lynn Designs Pine Branches (B146)
- Rangers Perfect Pearls Interference Greeen (PPP17769) to color the pine leaves
- Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Pad VINTAGE PHOTO (TIM19527) for the border
- Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Pad SPICED MARMALADE (TIM21506) to add the golden glow to the card
Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Pad ANTIQUE LINEN TIM9497 to add the golden glow to the card
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
- Ranger Ancient Golds Embossing Powders
- PVC Sheet
Thanks for stopping by. And a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year....