A pop-up card with a few crocuses blooming in a white and blue porcelain pot.
Close-up of the flowers.
The card when it is folded.
(Recycling the beautiful leftover die cut out).
- Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco A (B161)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish (B117)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Victorian Romance Flourish (DL151)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad FADED JEANS Ranger TIM21452
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad SEEDLESS PRESERVES Ranger TIM32847
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad MILLED LAVENDER Ranger TIM20219
- Cottage Cutz Expressions Die Sweet Peas
- Cottage Cutz Expressions Die Thank You
- Water color paper
- Blue, yellow and purple color cardstocks
- Faux pearls
I presented this card in the following challenges:
- Diesrus Challenge blog Challenge 24
- Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #180 Pretty in Purple
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge In The Middle
- Avenue 613 Challenge 119 Anything Goes
- Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog In the Garden