This is the front of the card. I used two different sets of dies to cut the hibiscus flowers. The flowers on the card base are flat to ensure the card is level once it is opened.
The top upper left flowers are in 3D (close-up look below).
A tag with the details of the party is tied to the card base with an anchor : )
Key Art Supplies used:
- Hero Arts Alphabet Uppercase Dies (DI061)
- Die Versions Fonts Little Lizzie
- Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Paper Collection
- Graphic 45 BY THE SEA Paper Collection
- Cheery Lynn Designs die Tropical Lleaves (B119)
- Cottage Cutz Fall Vine
- Cheery Lynn Design Dies Build A Flower #2 (B187)
- Joy! Crafts Seashore Anchor
- Memory Box Dies -Happy Hibiscus
- Flower Soft - Lemon for the hibiscus stamen
I presented this card to the following challenges:
- Cheery Llynn Designs Challenge 196 Summer Fun
- Diesrus Challenge #30 - Summertime Fun
- Paper Creators Crafts Challenge #41 Dies Or Punches
- The ABC ChallengeO is for open (Anything Goes)
- Simply Papercrafts Challenges: Challenge #10 Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations Challenge 137 Anything Goes/ With a Twist of Water
- Craftin Desert Divas "Keeping Cool"
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Tie It Up
- Avenue 613 Challenge #135 Anything Goes
- Die Cut Divas Holidays, You say!
Tiki Bar Template and Video Instruction
Thanks for stopping by.