I used Cheery Lynn Designs Alison's Ribbons (B335) dies to cut the lace frame around the card. The delicate cut out is perfect fit for a small size card.
A video on how the flowers elevated.
A look at the card when it is opened flat on the table. The rose bouquet is tilted towards the center.
- Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Tea Party Doily (DL101)
- Cheery Lynn Designs Alison's Ribbons (B335)
- Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays Tilt-a-Wheel Teal
- Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays Merry-go-Round Green
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad SHABBY SHUTTERS
- Graphic 45 SWEET SENTIMENTS Collection
I presented this card in following challenges:
- Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 198 Doilies
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Citrus with a Twist
- Avenue 613 Create Challenge #137 Anything Goes - No Twist
- Creative Card Crew Challenge 94 Lace